Last Updated : 12-Jun-2009
Issue Number : 0900019301
EOS USB WIA Driver 6.0.0 for Windows Vista is the software to connect your camera to your computer (Windows Vista).
Windows Vista SP1/SP2
- Refer to the following instructions to download the driver.
1. Click the download file at the bottom of this page, and then click [Save] in the [Download File] dialog box that appears.
* When you click [Open] in this dialog box, the following process (up to step 4) will be performed automatically.
2. Specify the download destination (e.g. Desktop), and then click [Save].
The file will be downloaded to the destination you specified in .exe format.
3. Double-click the downloaded file. The contents of the file will be extracted automatically.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
If the User Account Control window appears, follow the on-screen instructions to proceed.
The following warning will appear during the installation of EOS 20D USB WIA Driver 6.0.0 for Windows Vista, but please select [Install this driver software anyway] to proceed.
5. Connect the PC to the camera with a cable, and turn the camera <on>.
- File name : VU600EN.exe
- File version : 6.0.0
- File size : 2,434KB
Canon Singapore Pte. Ltd. makes no guarantees of any kind with regard to any programs, files, drivers or any other materials contained on or downloaded from this, or any other, Canon software site. All such programs, files, drivers and other materials are supplied "as is". Canon disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Canon Singapore Pte. Ltd. shall not be held liable for errors contained herein, or lost profits, lost opportunities consequential or incidentals damages incurred as a result of acting on information, or the operations of any software, included in this software site.
Export restriction: You agree not to send or bring the Software or its documentation out of the country where you originally obtained it to other countries without any required authorization of the applicable governments. You agree to comply with all export laws and restrictions and regulations of the country(ies) involved, as well as with the U.S. Export Administration Regulations ("EAR"), and not to export or re-export, directly or indirectly, the Software in violation of such laws, restrictions and regulations, or without all necessary approvals.