*2 When continuous printing is performed for a long time, the internal temperature of the printer rises, and the printer may pause the operation due to the safety mechanism.
*3 May vary depending on the use conditions (such as the availability of the optional accessories and installation environment).
*4 Approximately 317 seconds from power ON immediately after the toner cartridges are replaced
*5 Approximately 20 seconds if a cover was opened and closed during the sleep mode (In this case, calibration or correction of a phenomenon of "Out-of-Register Colors" is not performed.)
*6 May vary depending on the output environment.
*7 Replacement toner cartridges
- Average yields of K (Black) toner cartridge: 2,300 pages
- Average yields of Composite C (Cyan), M (Magenta), and Y (Yellow) toner cartridges: 1,500 pages
Toner cartridges included with this printer
- Average yields of K (Black) toner cartridge: 800 pages
- Average yields of Composite C (Cyan), M (Magenta), and Y (Yellow) toner cartridges: 800 pages
The above yields are on the basis of "ISO/IEC 19798"*.
- Paper size: A4 size plain paper
- Print density: the default setting
* "ISO/IEC 19798" is the global standard related to the "Method for the determination of toner cartridge yield for color printers and multi-function devices that contain printer components" issued by ISO (International Organization for Standardization).
*8 Weight of genuine Canon toner cartridges (Black, Yellow, Magenta, and Cyan)
It is recommended that you specify the size of the data a little smaller than the printable area for the envelope size.