Last Updated : 20-Dec-2011
Issue Number : 0900304004
This product is a TWAIN-compliant scanner driver for Canon color image scanner.
- Newly supports Windows 7.
- The Usbscan.sys file has been deleted.
- The change such as version change and date deletion have been incorporated in readme file.
When double-clicking the scanner icon on Devices and Printers, the message for installing the WIA driver is displayed. Therefore, the scanner property cannot be displayed.
Right-click the scanner icon, then select the property.
The name of the scanner icon on Devices and Printers can be displayed just "CanoScan."
Right-click the scanner icon, then display the property; you can confirm the connected product name.
1. Even after the driver is installed, the scanner cannot operate due to no usbscan.sys file
When confirming the Device Manager, the exclamation mark is displayed on the scanner icon.
Windows XP SP2 or later
Windows 2000 Professional SP4 or later
About software license agreement
Before downloading the driver, make sure to download and read the following License Agreement.
If you start the driver installation, we assume that you agree with the License Agreement.
By clicking " License_EN.pdf ", you can download the License Agreement.
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify "Save As", then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- File name : lide25vst11012en.exe
- File version : 184.108.40.206
- File size : 8,784KB
Canon Singapore Pte. Ltd. makes no guarantees of any kind with regard to any programs, files, drivers or any other materials contained on or downloaded from this, or any other, Canon software site. All such programs, files, drivers and other materials are supplied "as is". Canon disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Canon Singapore Pte. Ltd. shall not be held liable for errors contained herein, or lost profits, lost opportunities consequential or incidentals damages incurred as a result of acting on information, or the operations of any software, included in this software site.
Export restriction: You agree not to send or bring the Software or its documentation out of the country where you originally obtained it to other countries without any required authorization of the applicable governments. You agree to comply with all export laws and restrictions and regulations of the country(ies) involved, as well as with the U.S. Export Administration Regulations ("EAR"), and not to export or re-export, directly or indirectly, the Software in violation of such laws, restrictions and regulations, or without all necessary approvals.