Last Updated : 01-Feb-2012
Issue Number : 0300428901
The file is a manual (PDF file) for EOS REBEL T2i / EOS 550D.
- Use Adobe Reader 6.0 or later version to view the PDF file. With Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.x, watermark text "COPY" is displayed on the PDF manual. You cannot open the file with Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.x or older version.
- When printing out any pages of the PDF file, watermark text "COPY" is printed on it.
* Adobe, Acrobat, and Reader are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.
How to Download
- Follow the procedure described below to download the file.
- The file is a PDF file.
1. Click the file mentioned below to open the download window.
2. Click [Save] or [Open].
After clicking [Save];
Specify where to save the file and click [Save]. Double-click the icon of the saved PDF file to open.
After clicking [Open];
The file download starts. Upon completion of the download, the PDF file opens automatically.
- File name : eosrt2i-eos550d-im3-c-en.pdf
- File version : 1.2
- File language : English
- File size : 15,771KB
Canon Marketing(Thailand) Co.,Ltd. makes no guarantees of any kind with regard to any programs, files, drivers or any other materials contained on or downloaded from this, or any other, Canon software site. All such programs, files, drivers and other materials are supplied "as is". Canon disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Canon Marketing(Thailand) Co.,Ltd. shall not be held liable for errors contained herein, or lost profits, lost opportunities consequential or incidentals damages incurred as a result of acting on information, or the operations of any software, included in this software site.
Export restriction: You agree not to send or bring the Software or its documentation out of the country where you originally obtained it to other countries without any required authorization of the applicable governments. You agree to comply with all export laws and restrictions and regulations of the country(ies) involved, as well as with the U.S. Export Administration Regulations ("EAR"), and not to export or re-export, directly or indirectly, the Software in violation of such laws, restrictions and regulations, or without all necessary approvals.