Last Updated : 23-Aug-2017
Issue Number : 0200531802
Digital Photo Professional 4 is a genuine, Canon-made application for browsing, selecting, and developing RAW images. It is equipped with various image adjustment functions in the Picture Style format and allows the user to make speedy image adjustments with freedom.
Changes for Digital Photo Professional 4.7.1 for Windows :
- Supports EOS M100.
To use this software, your computer has to meet the following system requirements.
1. Supported OSes
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7(*)
* With Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 installed
2. Supported Computers
PC with one of the above OS preinstalled (Upgraded machines not supported)
- Intel® Core™2 Duo 2.0 GHz or higher (recommended Intel® Core™ i series or later)
- 2.0 GB or more of RAM (4.0 GB or more recommended)
Hard disk drive;
- Installation: Min. 300 MB of available space
- Operation: Min. 600 MB of available space
- Resolution: 1,024 x 720 or more (1,600 x 1,200 or more recommended)
- Colors: 16-bit color (65,536 colors) or more
4. Supported Models
EOS M100, EOS 6D Mark II, EOS Kiss X9 / EOS REBEL SL2 / EOS 200D, EOS-1D, EOS-1Ds, EOS Kiss X9i / EOS REBEL T7i / EOS 800D, EOS 9000D / EOS 77D, EOS M6, EOS-1Ds Mark III, EOS-1Ds Mark II, EOS-1D X Mark II, EOS-1D X, EOS-1D Mark IV, EOS-1D Mark III, EOS-1D Mark II N, EOS-1D Mark II, EOS-1D C, EOS M5, EOS M3, EOS M2, EOS M10, EOS M, EOS Kiss X8i / EOS REBEL T6i / EOS 750D, EOS Kiss X80 / EOS REBEL T6 / EOS 1300D, EOS Kiss X7i / EOS REBEL T5i / EOS 700D, EOS Kiss X70 / EOS REBEL T5 / EOS 1200D / EOS Hi, EOS Kiss X7 / EOS REBEL SL1 / EOS 100D, EOS Kiss X6i / EOS REBEL T4i / EOS 650D, EOS Kiss X50 / EOS REBEL T3 / EOS 1100D, EOS Kiss X5 / EOS REBEL T3i / EOS 600D, EOS Kiss X4 / EOS REBLE T2i / EOS 550D, EOS Kiss X3 / EOS REBEL T1i / EOS 500D, EOS Kiss X2 / EOS DIGITAL REBEL XSi / EOS 450D, EOS Kiss F / EOS REBEL XS / EOS 1000D, EOS Kiss Digital X / EOS DIGITAL REBEL XTi / EOS 400D DIGITAL, EOS Kiss Digital N / EOS DIGITAL REBEL XT / EOS 350D DIGITAL, EOS 80D, EOS 8000D / EOS REBEL T6s / EOS 760D, EOS 7D Mark II, EOS 7D, EOS 70D, EOS 6D, EOS 60Da, EOS 60D, EOS 5DS R, EOS 5DS, EOS 5D Mark IV, EOS 5D Mark III, EOS 5D Mark II, EOS 5D, EOS 50D, EOS 40D, EOS 30D, EOS 20Da, EOS 20D, PowerShot SX60 HS, PowerShot S120, PowerShot S110, PowerShot S100V, PowerShot S100, PowerShot G9 X Mark II, PowerShot G9 X, PowerShot G7 X Mark II, PowerShot G7 X, PowerShot G5 X, PowerShot G3 X, PowerShot G16, PowerShot G15, PowerShot G1 X Mark II, PowerShot G1 X
- The recipes in Digital Photo Professional 4-series cannot be used interchangeably with the recipes in Digital Photo Professional 1 through Digital Photo Professional 3.
- Digital Photo Professional 4-series and Digital Photo Professional 3.15 can be simultaneously installed to one computer.
- Use of the Digital Photo Professional on a PC with 32-bit OS is subject to some restrictions on the operation. For details, refer to the Digital Photo Professional Instruction Manual.
- Improved the display speed by using a graphics processor (GPU) to process images for preview in 64-bit OS (32-bit OS not supported). For converting and saving, and printing, the conventional CPU processing is used.
To use this function, a GPU that has 1.0GB or more of built-in video memory and that supports CUDA (Compute Capability 2.0 or later) made by NVIDIA is required.
In addition, the latest driver made by NVIDIA must be installed.
Please refer to the instructions below on how to download and install the software.
Exit all other applications when installing this software.
1. In the download page, input the serial number of the camera body printed on the label and download "dppw4.7.1-installer.zip". Save the "dppw4.7.1-installer.zip" file to a folder of your choice on your computer.
2. When the "dppw4.7.1-installer.zip" folder saved to the computer is extracted, the "dppw4.7.1-installer" will be generated, so double-click "dppw4.7.1-installer.exe" in the extracted folder. Installation for Digital Photo Professional will begin. (If the User Account Control window appears, follow the on-screen instructions to proceed.)
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
4. After the installation is complete, the Digital Photo Professional installer may ask to restart the computer. In this case, restart the computer. If the installation finished properly, the downloaded file and the "dppw4.7.1-installer" file will no longer be necessary.
- File name : dppw4.7.1-installer.zip
- File version : 4.7.1
- File type : zip
- File language : German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korea, Russian, Turkish, Simplified Chinese
- File size : 185,864KB
Canon Singapore Pte. Ltd. makes no guarantees of any kind with regard to any programs, files, drivers or any other materials contained on or downloaded from this, or any other, Canon software site. All such programs, files, drivers and other materials are supplied "as is". Canon disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Canon Singapore Pte. Ltd. shall not be held liable for errors contained herein, or lost profits, lost opportunities consequential or incidentals damages incurred as a result of acting on information, or the operations of any software, included in this software site.
Export restriction: You agree not to send or bring the Software or its documentation out of the country where you originally obtained it to other countries without any required authorization of the applicable governments. You agree to comply with all export laws and restrictions and regulations of the country(ies) involved, as well as with the U.S. Export Administration Regulations ("EAR"), and not to export or re-export, directly or indirectly, the Software in violation of such laws, restrictions and regulations, or without all necessary approvals.