Last Updated : 16-Apr-2014
Issue Number : 0200302502
"EOS Digital Solution Disk Software" is a software suite containing the applications "Digital Photo Professional", "EOS Utility" and "Picture Style Editor", dedicated for users who cannot use the bundled CD to install the suite to the PC.
Digital Photo Professional: This software is recommended for users who mainly shoot RAW images. You can quickly view, edit, process and print RAW images. You can also edit JPEG images while retaining the original images.
EOS Utility: With the camera connected to a computer, EOS Utility enables you to transfer still photos and movies shot with the camera to the computer. You can also use this software to set various camera settings and shoot remotely with the computer connected to the camera.
Picture Style Editor: You can edit Picture Styles and create and save original Picture Style files.
This package contains the following version applications:
Digital Photo Professional 3.13.20
EOS Utility 2.13.20
Picture Style Editor 1.13.20
Changes from EOS Digital Solution Disk Software 28.1A for Mac OS X are as follows:
Changes from Digital Photo Professional 3.13.10:
- Supports EOS 70D.
- The item [Use the OS Settings] has been added for displaying the [Color matching settings].
Changes from EOS Utility 2.13.10:
- Supports EOS 70D.
Changes from Picture Style Editor 1.13.10:
- Supports EOS 70D.
To use this software, your computer has to meet the following system requirements.
1. Supported OSes
Digital Photo Professional, Picture Style Editor: Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7, 10.8
EOS Utility: Mac OS X 10.6.8, 10.7, 10.8
2. Supported Computers
Macs with one of the supported OSes installed and that come with USB ports by default.
- Intel Processor
- 1 GB or greater
- Screen Resolution: 1,024x768 pixels or more
- Colors; Approx. 32,000 colors or more
- EOS Utility cannot be used with WFT on computers running OS X 10.8.0 to 10.8.1.
(It can be used on OS X 10.8.2 or later)
Please refer to the instructions below on how to download and install the software. Exit all other applications when installing this software.
1. Download "solution-disk28.2a.dmg.zip" from the download page.
2. Double-click the "solution-disk28.2a.dmg.zip". "solution-disk28.2a.dmg" will be created.
3. Double-click "solution-disk28.2a.dmg". A drive named "EOS Solution Disk 28.2A" will be automatically generated on the desktop.
4. Double-click "ksd282a_full_installer" in the "EOS Solution Disk 28.2A".
5. Follow the instructions on the screen to perform the installation.
- File name : solution-disk28.2a.dmg.zip
- File version : 28.2A
- File type : zip
- File language : German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korea, Russian, Simplified Chinese
- File size : 115,441KB
Canon Singapore Pte. Ltd. makes no guarantees of any kind with regard to any programs, files, drivers or any other materials contained on or downloaded from this, or any other, Canon software site. All such programs, files, drivers and other materials are supplied "as is". Canon disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Canon Singapore Pte. Ltd. shall not be held liable for errors contained herein, or lost profits, lost opportunities consequential or incidentals damages incurred as a result of acting on information, or the operations of any software, included in this software site.
Export restriction: You agree not to send or bring the Software or its documentation out of the country where you originally obtained it to other countries without any required authorization of the applicable governments. You agree to comply with all export laws and restrictions and regulations of the country(ies) involved, as well as with the U.S. Export Administration Regulations ("EAR"), and not to export or re-export, directly or indirectly, the Software in violation of such laws, restrictions and regulations, or without all necessary approvals.