Last Updated : 22-Feb-2013
Issue Number : 0100170902
iPF6100 image PROGRAF PRINTER DRIVER is the software that prints from 64-bit English Windows' application to Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6100.
Modifications from Version 4.12
a) Windows 7 has been supported.
b) The problem that printing from HDI driver/Photoshop Plug-in is disabled if printing is executed with [Open Preview When Print Job Starts] checked, which is the printer's default setting, has been fixed.
c) When executing roll paper preview from printer driver, there were cases where "unexpected error (6)"occurred, which problem has been corrected.
d) The problem that in PosterArtist (v1.31 or earlier) device information had been unobtainable has been corrected.
Recommended operating environment
CPU: Intel Pentium 4 or better
Memory: 1 GB of RAM or more
Available disk space: 10 GB (for B0 output)
Note the following limitations when installing.
- In order to install the printer driver, you must log into the system as an Administrator.
- Before installing this software, be sure to check the following.
1. Close any application software running on your computer.
2. If a document is being printed, either stop printing or wait for printing to end.
3. Close all printer driver dialog boxes.
- After installing this software, install Media Configulation Tool , and run it to add media information.
- We recommend that you upgrade the firmware of the printer to the latest version.
1. Download the file of the printer driver.
2. As the downloaded file was compressed, double click to decompress it.
3. Click [setup.exe.] in the created folder, execute the installation.
Follow the instruction of the screen after starting installation.
- File name : iPF6100-Drv-Win64-416.exe
- File version : 4.16
- File language : German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korea, Russian, Simplified Chinese
- File size : 92,200KB
Canon Marketing(Thailand) Co.,Ltd. makes no guarantees of any kind with regard to any programs, files, drivers or any other materials contained on or downloaded from this, or any other, Canon software site. All such programs, files, drivers and other materials are supplied "as is". Canon disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Canon Marketing(Thailand) Co.,Ltd. shall not be held liable for errors contained herein, or lost profits, lost opportunities consequential or incidentals damages incurred as a result of acting on information, or the operations of any software, included in this software site.
Export restriction: You agree not to send or bring the Software or its documentation out of the country where you originally obtained it to other countries without any required authorization of the applicable governments. You agree to comply with all export laws and restrictions and regulations of the country(ies) involved, as well as with the U.S. Export Administration Regulations ("EAR"), and not to export or re-export, directly or indirectly, the Software in violation of such laws, restrictions and regulations, or without all necessary approvals.